Thursday, December 30, 2010

Short hiatus - moving!!!!

Hello, ninjas!  I  just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you.  I have been cooking, but haven't had time to post any new recipes because life has been so crazy these past couple of weeks.  I just found out that I need to move out of state on Monday.  For reference, that's 3 days from now and I found this out yesterday morning!  So needless to say, I'm going to be using any and all of my ninja skills for packing, not cooking and posting.

I'll be settled by the end of next week though, and I have lots of new yummy food to post, so get your tastebuds ready!  In the meantime, have a happy, fur-ninja new year!  This Star will be celebrating hers at a party in Brooklyn and then heading to Philadelphia on New Years Day to watch the Mummer's Parade.  I'll probably grab some yummy vegan grub at Maoz and Gianna's while I'm down there too.  Yummmmm.....happy new year from Star, Lucy, and Skye; see you all in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment